Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mid-Week update

So a couple of weeks ago I had a dream..no, a nightmare. I had a big SAGGY butt! NOOOOO! I vowed I would not let that happen to me. So yesterday after work I planned on working out. Right after work. So I wouldn't have the chance to go home and then lose my drive to exercise. 
I wanted to swim for a while and then shower there at the gym, but the pool only has 3 lanes and they were all full:( So I decided to workout a little and see if it opened up. It didn't, so I did some cardio on the elliptical then hit the floor(and the butt machines!) usually glute machines are used while laying on your stomach..poop. but there was one where you can stand. So I pumped it up on that machine and did a few others that focused on the upper legs. It paid off too cause today I woke up with a sore butt and inner thighs! woohoo!

Today I went again so I could stretch out my sore spots. I walked on a treadmill for about 45 minutes(better than nothing hunny!) and I did a few arm machines..gotta keep those arms firm too! Then I stretched a bunch. The Local LA Fitnesses are starting to offer more classes in the middle of the day that I want to take advantage of since I work during morning classes and don't want to go in the evenings. Hopefully I can keep this up for a few months:P

Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the week..thursday! It's my favorite because I get to go up to Elsinore! My manager has been giving me friday-sunday off. So I head up after work/in the early afternoon on thursday and stay for 3 nights. It's nice to get away from oceanside cause it's so crowded down here, and our apt makes me uneasy(I don't feel like the air in our apt is clean, there's so much humidity. our windows and those of our neighbors always have LOTS of condensation on them) and the smell of our apt makes me kinda sick..well so does my mom's, but there's more to do up there. Plus I get to be around Henry and try to socialize him. 

Love you Hunny:)

OH! and I got an awesome pregnancy journal from Amazon. It asks me questions about my pregnancy, physical state, and emotions and has spots for me to put in lots of pictures. It's called "Waiting For Baby" super cute:)





No comments:

Post a Comment