Monday, February 28, 2011

Home Alone 1

   I had a few days back at work and then the weekend came:) Mary went to Palm Springs for the weekend before heading to Yuma for the week to work. So I was home alone and fully able to rot in my own filth. well..i did randomly scrub the baseboards in the kitchen and mop. I almost moved onto the bathrooms, but Sex and the City probably came on or something.
   Since my last scrapbook weekend got interrupted by vomit I wanted to set this weekend aside as well for scrappin. I spent all day sat and sunday scrapbooking. I only left the house to get food and scrapbooking gear. I am now all caught up!! Except for my V-day ultrasound(cause I don't have prints of the pics yet) and I have to do my whoooooole Germany trip. ugh! not looking forward to that. 

A while ago I was at Babies R Us and saw a woman with a stroller..well it was just the frame with a graco carseat. I want to get a carseat and carseat carrier as well. But I really liked the one she had, it looked like it rolled more smoothly and could maybe be used as a jogger. So I stalked her til I saw the name. Then I found it online...$600!! what crazy B-word pays that much?! (well I would if I could) but why ya gotta crush me like that? 

frankly i don't care what car seat is in this, i just want it. one downfall though..no cup holders. mama's gotta put her iced tea somewhere.
Anyways, I guess I'll stick to my classic Graco stuff. oh! A lady I work with named Mioko gave me a $25 gift card to target today for the baby cause it was my last day. so sweet! I'm gunna miss those ladys, I seriously worked with the best Kids Klub staff..besides Maria haha she just didn't get the give and take of the job. (i'm counting on the fact that i highly doubt she'll read this) I don't have anything big to blog really. I just figured I should cause I was talking to myself a lot. Sometimes I will really talk to myself and make myself laugh, like I'm 2 people. seriously. I have problems. 

Oh AND I think I'm getting a cold. hopefully this will be the last one for a while since I just had my last day at work. Ladies (and gents) I need you to get out your calendar and look at my ridiculous record..I was sick with a bad cold the 2 weeks after Jon left on Jan. 4th, then I got sick Feb. 7th for 7-9days with a cough, Feb. 20th I got the stomach flu for 3 days, and now Feb. 28th I now am getting a cold. WHY ME?! At least I don't have to work so I can sleep as much as I want to. And thank Jesus it's just a cold and nothing crazy. I can put up with a stuff nose and sore throat a lot easier than vomit and a fever. 

I still can't get over your letter hunny, I think I may go read it again:) you're the best letter writer! 
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment