Saturday, February 5, 2011

14 weeks!

If I push on my lower stomach I think I can feel the top of my uterus! haha that sounds weird for the average person, but for a pregnant lady it's great! My nugg is growing! in a few weeks I should get to feel it wiggle:)


I came up to Mom's for the weekend like always..but I noticed something once I got here. Hi Henry..hi Jordie....where's Brom? Now Brom is about 3 years old now(we rescued him so we're not sure exactly how old he is) he's an English Pointer. Our dogs are very lucky dogs, they are all adopted from the shelter and we have a very large yard for them to run and play and explore. But Brom has never been fully happy with that. He's always loved escaping and running about Lake Elsinore.  I have even witnessed him dig out of the yard in about 2 minutes flat. He just loves adventure. So I found out he was at the pound, so I went and spent $90!!! to get him out.   
Brom enjoying his freedom
I decided it might be good to take him to the park to let him run around and get some energy out so he didn't turn around and escape immediatly. At McVicker they have a baseball field that is enclosed and the dogs can't get out. There was a man there with 2 big dogs and Brom was so excited to play..well..run haha He was like a rocket ship running all around. The other dogs couldn't even keep up. He ran round for about 15 minutes before he started to slow down. After I felt he had gotten the excess energy out I took him home. If anyone is interested in a FREE ENGLISH POINTER!! Let me know. He really is a good dog and knows sit, down, and "go to bed" he's a good listener. He just gets a little over excited when you take him out cause he doesn't get out of the yard much(besides when he breaks out) Just make sure you have a secure backyard. He even kills gophers and squirrels! haha

Friday I had to myself! I took a good shower in the morning, I even shaved my legs hunny! haha I went and got my toes done cause it had been a month since I last got them done and I figure that'll be my monthly treat while you're away since you're not here to rub my feet and legs. They even have massage chairs to sit in while you're getting your toes done! dreamy:)
I had red last time and I wanted something more girly..I call it "watermelon"..   

yay!

After that I met up with Makenzi for some Chipotle:) yum yum! Oh and I went to Michael's for Scrap booking stuff, I am DETERMINED to catch up before this baby comes! I also bought a self teach kit to learn how to knit..I wanna make lil things for my baby. Except..knitting is fricken hard. I learned how to start a line, but my loops are always so tight I can't knit off of them:/ I try and retry to make them more loose but the only way to make them nice is to tighten them all the way other wise they look sloppy. UGH!! It makes me want to use the knitting needles to poke my eyeballs out!

Thank you for writing me and letting me know you're ok:) I love you Hunny<3

No comments:

Post a Comment