Saturday, February 12, 2011

15 weeks

Haven't done much this weekend cause I've been sick:( I came up to mom's on thursday, I showered haha and I went to Costco to get some passport pics taken so I can have mom get me an Amtrak Pass. Friday I took Henry and Brom to the dog park to get some exercise and see if having Brom there would calm Henry down. It did! Henry got a little stressed, but once he saw Brom running and playing he chilled out and just started running around. We met a lot of different dogs including 2 huge great danes and a lil 5mo puppy.  
  When I got back I went out back with a new magazine that came in the mail and sat out in the sunlight for almost an hour I think. I got a little color and plenty of vitamin D! I went and walked around the Outlet mall a little just to get out. They have a Gymboree store there and a Carter's store..such cute stuff! Gunna wait til i know the gender though to buy anything(darn!)
   Later I went to the church to talk to Jen J about wedding stuff at the church, I got there and they were setting up for a Valentine's "sweetheart dinner" fundraiser for the youth group. Jen was heading that up cause Dave couldn't be there. So I started to help set up cause there were a bunch of 13 year old boys there haha I wound up helping in the kitchen the whole night dressing salads and prepping bread for the tables. I did this once a few years back with Jen and I love this kind of stuff, the organizing and bustling busyness. We had a really good time keeping things running smoothly and teaching the kids how to wait tables. Plus I got free food!

I slept with a humidifier and took some benadryl to help me pass out so I slept good thursday night, friday night I didn't take anything so I slept pretty bad:/ I was up for what felt like an hour coughing every 30 seconds pretty much. So I got up at 2am, had a bowl of cereal and took a benadryl and slept fine the rest of the night. I spent pretty much all day today relaxing on the couch. I'm feeling pretty crumby right now actually. I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to be the easiest!
My veggin out spot on the couch, gotta get the pillows just right to keep me propped up hah



I'm now 15 weeks and I have (about) 15 more til you get home. I think my 30th week is the first week of june, so hopefully you'll be home then and we'll have about 10 weeks before our baby comes. My belly has really begun to grow, but I'm looking more.."full" than a low bump. I'm startin to think this baby is gunna sit high in my abdomen because I have a full round belly already, it's just small. I guess I'm ok with it, it makes me look more "pregnant-y" than just fat. And if I push out my belly I look really pregnant haha
gettin bigger!

if i push out! haha
I have to go take a shower before it gets too late and I skip it all together haha 
I love you hunny, talk to you soon (hopefully!) <3

3 comments:

  1. "The routine use of H1-antagonists [aka benadryl] generally is not recommended during pregnancy." -Clinical Pharmacology. I wouldn't suggest making a habit of Benadryl without talking to your doctor first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a desperate attempt to get sleep haha i honestly don't really even take medicine when i'm sick. I got a paper from my doc with a list of meds that i can take for different reasons (heart burn, head ache, constipation, etc) and benadryl was on there as ok to take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen my stomach is the same way. Ransom is sitting up high and I feel full so fast! haha you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete