Thursday, February 10, 2011

hunny,

where are you?
I can handle the puking by myself, I can handle the abdominal pains by myself, and I can even suck it up and go to the doctor by myself. But I really just need a hug right now. This week has sucked so bad. I've been sick all week, and getting horrible sleep because I'm up all night coughing and going to the bathroom. I've lost the drive to go to work and I just want to quit.
 And to make it worse, my tooth is hurting and I probably should go to the dentist but I HATE the dentist and the thought of a Navy dentist terrifies me..they could not be as trained as someone who went to school for like 10 years, and I'd prefer to take some drugs to calm me down or knock me out a bit which I don't think I can do since I'm pregnant. 

I just need a good nights sleep and a leg rub, and maybe a yummy hazelnut latte. I just wish we were 4 months down not 1. Ugh, I'm gunna go buy some benadryl or something. I love you and I miss you so much. Hope to talk to you soon.

<3 your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment