Monday, February 7, 2011

super sunday

Super Bowl Sunday I got up early (ugh!) and went to the early 8am church service. It was a really good service, Pastor Gary's son spoke and I got to see adam, sarah, and little bennett after. Mom and Wayne were gunna BBQ for the game and Frank was up for the weekend. I was planning on just spending the day there, but I saw that Jana was home and she had her new BoYfRiEnD over. I went over there before the game and for the first quarter of the game. 
I went back to mom's for the rest of the game cause I still needed to pack my stuff to come back to oside. I ate a TON too, Jana's dad bbq'd some chicken and we made burritos and then back at mom's wayne made pork ribs, tri-tip, and one of Frank's friends brought pizza. Oh so much food hunny! I felt HUGE! 

I heard that Old Navy was having a one day sale of 30% off everything..and I know you want me to SAVE SAVE SAVE but I've had my eye on some maternity clothes. So I went online this morning and ordered a maternity/nursing top, a maternity dress, and a pair of shorts with a belly panel. I'm so excited to get them in a week or so and wear everything! :)))

I had a really bad case of pregnancy amnesia this morning haha..it wasn't even like I forgot my phone at home or my coffee on the roof of my car. I usually work at 8am, I'm always the first person there. But on mondays I work at 9. So this morning I woke up at 7 cause I got to sleep in. I got ready like normal, left 30 minutes before work, everything normal. When I pulled up to work I was shocked cause it was so crowded in the parking lot I could hardly find a spot. I felt like something was different. I walked into work and saw the clock said just about 9am. But I thought I was supposed to be there at 8. I freaked cause I thought I was an hour late! Dana couldn't figure out why I was freaking til i remembered it's monday and I don't work til 9:P 

I was feeling pretty yucky today though. I've had a headache almost all day even though I've been drinking water constantly. I got sick this weekend cause it's so dry up in Elsinore and in my mom's house. At night my throat and nose would dry out so not only does that make it easier to get sick..but just being pregnant weakens your immunity. So I have a cough now, it's like I have a tickle in my throat and I have a stuffy nose. poop:( well hopefully it doesn't last 2 weeks like my last cold.

Love you hunny<3

No comments:

Post a Comment