Saturday, January 8, 2011

Moldy Adventure..

When Jon and I returned home from washington we were pleasantly surprised to find a horrible leak above our bedroom window. We had been gone for 2 weeks and during that 2 weeks southern ca had some really horrible rain. so not only is there a leak..but the water had probably been there for over a week.

Mold is always a sucky thing..but I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Mold is NOT ok with me. 
Water stains on my curtains:/

icky mold

idk what that hole is from, but thats where the water is coming from and it runs down the blinds.
The next morning i went to the apt office to have someone come look at our leak. Since it was still raining he couldn't go up on the roof or repair the holes since they were still wet. But he did clean the gutters which was prob causing a build up of water. Anyways, I've come to my mom's for the weekend and as far as i know the maintenence man hasn't come back. But i did bleach the mold before i left and it hasn't been raining so i plan on going home tomorrow and stomping my feet until they install new blinds and clean my carpets!

No comments:

Post a Comment