Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1 month down..almost

Today is Jon's first day on ship. Up till now he has been on base in Okinawa prepping their vehicles for the rest of their deployment. So now he is on ship heading to their first location. I don't know how long it will be till I will get a message from him or the ever savored Skype conversation. I'm guessing 2 or 3 weeks. It sucks, but I'm hoping time will go by faster since I won't be waiting for him to write or Skype me everyday and hopefully the days will start to blend together and Feb. will go by fast cause march is already halfway!

I plan on Blogging almost everyday now that he and I don't have daily communication so when he does get internet access he can see what I've been up to. So sorry if my blogs get short and boring but I what Jon to know how I am day to day and the daily development of our little nugget.

Yesterday I had some dull achy in my "lower abdomen" it was kinda on the right side too which I thought was odd. But it wasn't bad enough to distract me from my day. So I took it easy and didn't lift any kids at work (my co-worker Mioko always gets on my case about lifting things haha) Today I felt it again but it wasn't on the right side specifically.

Hunny, I've been trying to eat healthy more and I went to the store and bought a bunch of chicken breasts so if all else fails I have chicken. So yesterday I had a chicken salad and today I had chicken with rice and green beans. I'm tryin' hunny I am!




my yummy salad with peppered chicken and delish caesar dressing.
keepin the portions right! I guess I coulda had less rice haha but it was GOOD! and I had more greens but I ate a bunch before this picture.

Yesterday I also went to Babies' R Us before I had to go back to work at 5. I didn't put too much on the registry yet, just things I knew I wanted/needed. But I need to research other products before I add more.    And so everyone knows, I'm not going to announce the gender of our lil nug til my baby shower. I don't want to end up with boxes and boxes of pink and frilly fun things but no useful things. But you will find out at or after my shower. Since I hadn't finished my registry at the store I spent an hour or so today figuring out what I needed to register for. I had quite the baby station set up.




Love you Hunny, miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment