Friday, January 14, 2011

A boring but pregnant weekend.

Nothing exciting to post about today, but I just wanted to talk since I don't have my hunny here to talk to. 
I spent about 2 and a half hours this morning at Firestone getting my brakes worked on. The guy who spoke with me said that my front brake pads had pretty much worn all the way down and had I waited any longer it would have started grinding metal on metal:/ oopsies


I came back to mom's after so I wouldn't go out and wind up shopping (see hunny, i'm trying!!) but I winded up sitting on the couch and now I just feel so gross and FAT haha
-just a side note. I feel like I am gaining weight, cause I look bigger, at least to myself..but every time I get weighed I'm the same weight. idk, weird. but I can't wait to get my bump so I don't look so fat!


Hopefully tomorrow I'll be a little more productive cause I felt like a piece of poop today. ugh, I think i'm just gunna drink a glass of ice water and go to sleep. 


-another side note, I think I may go gander at wedding dresses tomorrow since I do have a wedding in the nearish future and I kinda want to try a few on while I'm still near my natural shape. cause I BETTER get back to this size after this baby!! it's not like I was in awesome shape anyways haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment