Sunday, March 6, 2011

I got some splain' to do!

So today for some reason I was looking online at maternity swim suits. I found one really cute patriotic/nautical tankini set. But it was like $50 something and I found an equally cute one at the "Motherhood" site that was like $34..so I thought that would be a better choice. I wanted to see if they had it at the store so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping. I also found a super cute dress that I wanted to get to wear for my baby shower. So I went down to the store at the mall, I was excited cause I hadn't been to a real maternity store yet and I wanted to see what they had. Since I was down to 1 bra that fit me I figured I'd buy a bra or 2 and the swimsuit I had my eye on. Well I'll make this short. I didn't get the dress..yet! I got the bathing suit, 4 bras, and the cutest onsie! I can explain hunny! Don't get mad haha. The bras were buy 3 get 1 free. I got 2 nursing bras, 1 pretty bra, and a "sleep" bra(I'll explain it when you get home). So I'm set in the bra dept. The swim suit was a planned purchase, lets just hope I don't get too big for it. And the onsie I bought was pink, polka dot, and had minnie mouse on it. HOW COULD I SAY NO!?
it's green and pink paisley with little metallic spots and gold rings on the hips of the bottom.

I mean C'MON!!
Don't be too mad..you should kinda get used to it anyways. There are 2 girls in the house now!!
Love you Hunny, you can't stay mad forever! bwahahah!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Hey, when you get a chance, can you post more photos of you and your husband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunt peggy! I think facebook has confused you..andy is in england and already has 2 kids haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh! I know you are Gwen. Sorry for the mixup. Note to self...don't post messages while on cold meds. I told Anton about your blog and he's very happy for you guys too. He said, "She's all grown up now?!" You can delete my previous post unless you want to keep it for comic relief.

    ReplyDelete