Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Almost halfway!

Well time is kinda blending together which is making time go fast..ish. It would be nice to hear from you, but I know what you're on ship and it's a gay situation. I heard that they're not providing access to social networking sights to try to keep the internet more avaliable for the people of Japan..which is nice, but also stupid cause WHAT ABOUT US?! hello!!! Us families back home WHO ARE SUPPLYING OUR HUSBANDS TO HELP would like to know what the HELL is going on too! All I hear is "The MEU is being sent to Japan to be avaliable if called upon." Yeah..too bad if you are called upon you'll probably just be cleaning up trash or standing around being "present."

ANYWAYS..most days I get up around 6:30 or 7. Take the dogs to the park from 8 to around 9, sometimes I stay longer if there's a good group of dogs:P They do a really good job, sometimes there's a little tension between the dogs but once roles are established and they get to run a little everyone calms down. Brom just loves to run, mark his territory, and hump hahaha and Henry likes to annoy other dogs til they get mad at him, he likes to sniff and meet all the different types and sizes of dogs. He's especially interested in small dogs cause he's used to bigger ones. I'm hoping this keeps Brom from feeling the need to run away:/
Hangin at the park, look at all the room to run!
I spend most of my days at the house. I like to be here to keep an eye on the dogs. If I ever get cabin fever i'll go to target and walk around or just go get some lunch. I haven't had a whole lot to do but this next week and a half I have 2 baby showers, 2 doctor appts, and a meeting at the Temecula Creek Inn to view it as a possible wedding venue. Plus mom and wayne have this week off so I can tag along with things they're doing. Today I took the dogs to the park and got back around 11, I didn't have anything to do and mom and wayne were doing yard work so I knew they weren't heading anywhere for a while. So I took the most delicious nap! It's actually one of the first naps I've taken during my pregnancy. I think the only other time I've napped is when I was sick and maybe right after you left cause I had nothing else to do.

   Yesterday I babysat for Jen in the afternoon. Zoe is about 7 now..or however old you are when you're in 2nd grade. Caleb is 5/6 cause he's in kindergarten. I first met Zoe when she was in the nursery at church and I was 14. She must have been just about 2 which means Caleb was a little little baby when I met him. I learned most of my baby watchin skills with these kids and I love watching them grow and learn. Zoe is sprouting into a tall dancing machine! I'm so happy she loves dancing (Jen and I are living through her haha) and Caleb is the cutest little dude. He's a lover but is all boy. Zoning out to Spongebob  and eating more than you think he could. I remember when Zoe was just a lil bean and Caleb was a giggly babe who has the largest collection of binkys. I was really glad Jen asked me to watch them cause it had been a while and I wanted to catch up with them and see how they've changed in the past months.

Zoe getting ready to mix some dough for the easy bake oven!
Oh, and today I went with mom and wayne to Temecula to run some errands. We went by Homegoods and I got some baskets that I thought I could use for the wedding. Yay for slow and steady progress! I now have some jars and baskets! hahaha

I love you hunny and I REALLLLLLY hope I hear from you before my fricken birthday! It would be our luck that my birthday passes and I still don't get to talk to you! sdfhsjghskgjhakgh

love you, even though now I'm pissed.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment