Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama-mania

I wasn't gunna post this..then I remembered, this is my blog and I can say whatever the heck I want!

First off, I'm a proud American and a Marine wife..so of course I'm all for our military. I don't care if you don't support war, if nothing else you should support the soldiers that put their life on the line for our country. 

We all know that this all started 10 years ago and that Bush was in office then and he began this man hunt. But sorry, Obama has been in office for 2 years now. He has done some in working toward this too. Sure he can't take all the credit, but you have to give him some credit. If nothing else he gave the go ahead for this mission, which if he hadn't..it wouldn't have happened. So sorry Obama haters, the guy did some good. 


I heard the argument about Obama "debating" on paying the very soldiers that are responsible for carrying out this mission just weeks ago. Which at first is upsetting, but Obama isn't the only one making decisions. If fact that probably wasn't up to him at all. I'm pretty sure it was Congress that had to straighten that out. 


But anyways...I'm not really republican or democratic. I think they both have stupid ideas and good ideas. But this is just what I've gathered from hearing different people's thoughts on the internet.


lookin good and supporting our freedom. hells yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment